Culture and Values
Our corporate values at National Life Group are truly based on Main Street:
Do good. Be good. Make good.
It informs the culture, which revolves around these Servant Leadership Tenets.
- We inspire others to do their best and be their best selves.
- We seize the opportunity to provide timely, constructive coaching when the situation arises.
- We demonstrate respect for others.
- We say what we mean.
- We empower others to make good decisions.
- We respectfully disagree with others without fear of consequences.
- We value an inclusive, diverse culture.
- We invite debate on business issues and encourage others to speak their minds.
- We hold each other accountable.
- We consistently deliver high quality service.
- We are committed to making National Life Group a better place to work.
- We model our servant leadership values.