Payment Plan Request for DC
If you are a resident of the District of Columbia and and your policy entered a grace period as a result of not paying life insurance premiums due during a grace period because of a COVID-19 pandemic-related financial hardship, then you have the option to pay the overdue premium through a payment plan. To qualify for the payment plan, you must:
- Have a life insurance policy that, as of March 1, 2020, is paid and in good standing;
- Agree to pay ongoing planned premium payments after the end of the grace period; and
- Be prepared to provide a statement that you swear or affirm in writing, that you are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Only one payment plan, per policy, is allowed at a time and there is no grace period allowed for payment plan payments.
- Payment plans must be paid in addition to your recurring premium payment.
Please note, submitting your request does not establish the payment arrangement. Eligibility for the program will still need to be validated.
Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Customer Relations at 1-800-732-8939.