Rotational Leadership Development Program (RLDP)
The RLDP is a full-time, three year, rotational development program for students who are graduating from a four-year college by August 2018.
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- A vibrant, growing culture rooted in Servant Leadership and committed to inclusion & diversity
- An opportunity to make a real difference in achieving business results
- Genuine opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Exposure to Executive and Senior Leaders
- A focus on community service (40 hours annually) and environmental stewardship
- Over $5K in annual tuition reimbursement
- Membership to our Young Professionals Network
- On-site fitness center
“If you want to dream it and do it then come to National Life – we are Do Gooders.”
Mehran Assadi, President and CEO
Successful candidates will offer these qualities:
- Be responsible to deliver on key goals and objectives for the company and contribute to our overall success.
- Rotate through three challenging, demanding and diverse assignments in different disciplines targeted to provide career growth and experience.
- Develop and enhance your communication skills by facilitating meetings, and providing presentations to other National Life Group personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Gain experience in multiple disciplines that may include Marketing, Strategy, Finance and Human Resources and other key operating groups.
- Be paired with program mentors who provide guidance and oversight of your development in the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Economics, Finance, or related
- Strong academic performance (minimum 3.4 GPA preferred)
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience
- Strong team skills with demonstrated leadership ability
- Passion for learning and pursuing a career in the Finance industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation and initiative
Keeping our promises since 1848